Questions & Answers
1. Who can post jobs here?
- Your chamber has partnered with our company, NationJob, to create a comprehensive Internet recruitment solution that combines local, regional, and national reach. This workforce development initiative - known as the Community Sponsorship Program - is a proven way to expand recruitment reach and cut recruitment costs.
2. How does it work?
- First, you sign up for the program at a discounted rate for chamber members. (Pricing is based on the number of employees your company has).
- You will then be set up with an account to manager your jobs on NationJob. If you have an existing website, NationJob will attempt to set up and "auto scrape" from your employment site. If we are not able to do that, you will be given instructions to manage your own jobs.
- NationJob then uses a national network of sites and services - including the local Web site for your community--to promote your detailed job listings throughout the Internet. Job seekers read your information and respond directly to you.
3. Why did the Chamber Choose NationJob?
- Experience - NationJob is the #1 provider of community-based Internet recruitment solutions. The Community Sponsorship Program serves millions of people throughout the United States.
- Price - Thanks to the Chamber's relationship with NationJob, your company can take advantage of this service at discounted rates - up to 90% off NationJob's standard annual job listings package.
4. What do I get?
As a participating member of the Community Sponsorship Program, your organization will receive an unbeatable package of benefits:
- Unlimited job listings (250 current at any one time) for openings you have in the local area (unlimited in length).
- A company profile (unlimited in length)
- A custom Web site that lists only your jobs and can function as the employment section of your Web site, including our Customized P.J. Scout, specifically designed for your company.
- Posting of your jobs on a Web site devoted exclusively to your community
- Posting of your jobs on more than 40 industry-specific Web sites (Specialty SitesT) that are promoted throughout the Internet
- E-mailing of your job listings to all matching job seekers out of a subscriber database of over 950,000 (NationJob's innovative P.J. ScoutT service)
- Reposting of your jobs on Indeed.com, GlassDoor.com, VetJobs.com and Beyond.com website at no additional charge
5. How do I get started?
Please contact NationJob at 1-888-256-1741, or email NationJob.